Status Update | 26 Nov 2021
🎷 Not-so-hyped man’s thoughts
As title says, this is not hyped status-update (unlike previous). In these 12 days, not much happened, but it at least, this is my life and it worth writing it down somewhere. (Who asked? - I asked)
Anyways, there is some lofi playing int background, it is 2:31AM and I (almost) don’t have any work to do. Almost perfect time to write.
Regarding to our startup bilgin.az
At Bilgin side things are evolving. We are actually getting some work done:
- Design at figma is almost completed for both device type (mobile/web)
- Front-end WebApp is in great progress
- Back-end side itself is doing very good job
In more detail:
👔 Business side
Past week or so was not that great in business side of Bilgin. We were planning completing pitch deck ASAP, so we could attend a competition. But unfortunately we couldn’t finish it, which is very sad. Lucky us, we still have second chance to sign up for another competition.
Let’s see how it goes.
Despite these not-great works, IT team did some great job!
Design is completed
So, regarding to design, things are 90% completed. Although our designer was not that experienced one, we managed to design rather nice looking app. Of course it has flaws, but this is what you get if your budget is not that good.
While working on Html template, we found several forgotten and not planned things. Designer was not so good at thinking about actual front-end developer. Anyways, it was okay and we could proceed. Let’s don’t forget 350AZN I gave to Designer as pre-payment thing.
Front-end WebApp is in progress
As our budget was not at good state, we couldn’t hire a separate developer for that task. So what we did? The easiest one. Just do it yourself! Suddenly I remembered that I know some about Angular and it is quite okay for this project. Very much thanks to Nahid Jamalli, I can write rather clean and extensible angular code (although I don’t know it very well). So basically, we went with angular!
Actually there is not much here, just 1-2 new endpoints, etc. I tried app services through docker and I could managed to get it work.
🧠 General things
In this department, I’m very much okay, but there is some pressure on me wherever I go / whatever I do.
- Dad is doing pressure for completing Staffwerke tasks.
- That constant pressure mostly coming from our startup
- Very bad sleep hours (As I’m writing these, I’m damned sleepy).
- Desire to learn new things but not doing so
Don’t know why, but last week I was very into jazz and lofi. It turned out, low volume background music with these genres is the best. Specially at night times.
Damn this feels perfect 🥲
Well 3 hours lofi has ended, which means sleep time has come. I’ll try sleeping ~5 mins on chair for the sake of this article.
Nice, just finished sleeping under lofi
Wow, that actually is nice, but as I don’t have much to write, it would be great if I wrap up.
🎵 Music recommendation
As always, here you are, the nicest pieces to listen. Perhaps you already know some of these, but it is always great to revisit long abandoned ones :D
- R&B: It’s A Man’s World - James Brown
- Blues: This Time I’m Gone for Good - Freddy Cole
- Nicest 🎷 in the background, damn this feels good (I’m listening rn.)
- Lo-Fi: My Way (remix) - Dandy Dan, Frank Sinatra
- God damn this is revolutionary. Perfect. In all sense.
- Original is at least this good.
- Blues(kinda): Colors - Black Pumas
- Great retro vibe, amazing guitar and synth solos
Okay, okay. That was it. There is nothing to write more.
Thank you - good Sir, for your time, for reading this. Bye 💕